Legal Aid for Personal Mishaps
Do you have a physical or psychological injury resulting from the negligence or carelessness of another person, entity, or organization?
The Law Office of James F. Kajtoch has dedicated and skilled lawyers to help you out. Having handled personal injury cases throughout California since 1995, and with enough personal experiences in serious accidents, we understand what you are going through. We will ensure you receive the best legal aid in the least stressful way possible.
Have You Been in an Accident?
- Ideally, contact the injured within 24 hours of the accident. The sooner, the better. This is because the other party’s insurance will call and ask them to make a statement that can be used against them. “I need to consult with my attorney before I give you a statement” is the correct response. The insurance company is aware of this, and they will use it to avoid paying the claim. Jim and Karen ask particular inquiries to ensure that the injury is completely documented. If they’ve previously seen a doctor, they’ll proceed to the next planned appointment to collect the necessary information on the doctor’s record.
- There is a two-year statute of limitations following an accident.
- The injured party is not always required to appear in court.
At the Law Office of James F. Kajtoch, we pride ourselves on offering personalized legal service. We take a very personal interest in your welfare and we take the time to get to know you, your background, hopes and dreams.
We take satisfaction in helping you and your family find positives in what could otherwise be a medical, emotional, and economic disaster.
- Thorough research on the nature of your injury to help you get back to a state of vibrant health
- Clear communication with you through each phase of the process
- Encourage you to practice different stress management techniques to cope with the pain
- Help you through every step of the recovery
Car Accident Lawyer
Truck Accident Lawyer
The lawyers at the Law Office of James F. Kajtoch will fight for you. During the preparation of your case, settlement negotiations, and trial, our attorneys will protect your rights and interests. We use our years of experience and legal resources to gather evidence to build your claim and pursue the compensation you deserve.
Slip, Trip and Fall Attorney
Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
In recent years, abuse of the elderly has become more common, especially in nursing homes. Some elders require around-the-clock care and need to live at a nursing home. In such situations, it is important to recognize the signs of nursing home abuse and neglect and stop them from occurring again. If you think your family member might be subjected to abuse and neglect in a nursing facility, get in touch with the Law Office of James F. Kajtoch to get the legal support you would require. We can help you hold the facility and staff legally accountable and get compensation to help pay for medical treatment.
Types of Abuse and Neglect
- Financial Abuse — where a staff member gains access to a resident’s assets using deceptive means.
- Abandonment — where a nursing home resident is deserted by those trusted to care for them.
- Self-Neglect — where the senior resident refuses to care for themselves properly. Even in these cases, the nursing home staff is held accountable as they are responsible for ensuring nursing home residents get the care they need.
Have you suffered an injury caused by an unsafe or defective condition on someone else’s property? Regardless of whether it’s private or commercial property, you are entitled to justice and compensation. The amount of money recovered in a premises liability case is determined by case-specific circumstances. These factors can include the severity of the injuries and the negligence of the persons involved. After learning more about your circumstances, our attorney can assist you in the legal proceedings, including creating the reports and calculating the compensation.